The Workforce Development Center offers a myriad of support services that seek to enhance the lives of our graduates as they avail themselves of the job opportunities provided for them.
Services We Provide Include:
- Continued follow up for advanced training and development opportunities.
- Facilitating access to our degree programs.
- Post-placement follow up to facilitate career adjustment.
- Ongoing guidance in obtaining transitional benefits and support.
- Referrals to partner agencies for additional assistance and specialized knowledge.
- Connections to crisis intervention services.
Employment and Training Resources:
- NY State Department of Labor
- New York City Housing Authority Resident Training Academy
- Brooklyn Workforce Innovations
- Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Research Foundation/CUNY
- NYC.gov Public Service
- KHAN Academy (Free Test Prep)