Attend A GMB Orientation
Applicants do not need to register for Information Session & Testing sessions. Please show up on time. Late-comers may be asked to return at another time.
Orientations usually last about 3 hours. For more information, download our GMB Brochure
or call (718) 552-1120.
Upcoming 10:00 AM Orientation Sessions:
Tuesday, November 3, 10, 17, & 24
Tuesday, December 1, 8, 15, 29, 2015
25 Chapel Street, Howard Building, 4th Floor,
Brooklyn New York, 11201
Women Are Encouraged to Apply!
- Unemployed or under-employed
- Able to attend class regularly and on time
- Able to obtain 8.0 or higher on the TABE
- 18 years old at the time of application
- Physically fit and able to lift 50 pounds
- Basic familiarity with tools
- Limited or minor criminal convictions. RAP Sheet or Court Dispositions will be required